- Backup ToGo free software only compatible with Windows.
- Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
- Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
- Please note that USB Implementers Forum recently rebranded USB 3.2 Gen1 to USB 5Gbps. For more information about the change, please check the announcement at www.usb.org.
- For use with macOS devices, reformatting is required. Please click here to learn more.
- HD680 dust and water proof ratings apply only when the USB port cover is firmly closed.